Tuesday 4 December 2018

Best Friend vs. Potential Boyfriend

Dear Andreus,

My best friend and I like the same guy. Interestingly enough, the guy likes both of us as well.  I totally want to go for it with him, but I know that my best friend really likes him too. If my best friend goes with him, I admit I will be hurt. And if I go with him, undoubtedly my best friend will be hurt. It sucks because the guy is super-hot and super nice. I just don’t know what to do?  I don’t wanna hurt anyone, but I also don’t wanna miss out on something that could be great.

Sincerely,

Baffled Bestie

Dear Baffled Bestie,

First, I would say that you and your best friend need to talk about this.  This is a very, very delicate situation. Both of you being interested in the same person can be a test of your friendship, especially with this guy liking both of you back.  In my honest opinion, I believe the best thing to do is for both of you to detach from him. If your best friend is truly your best friend, don’t ever let anything, or anyone, stand in the way of that.  Relationships come and go, and so do guys. True friends are very hard to find. And after every failed relationship when the dust settles, it’s usually your friends that are there. Also, this guy knowing that you guys are best friends should realize that he could be complications. Run for the hills, and take your bestie with you!

Dear Andreus,

After three years of being with my boyfriend, he suddenly wants to change things up in the bedroom. I am a power top, and he’s a power bottom. I think that has been something I have always loved about our relationship. Now suddenly he is telling me that he wants to top me? I am just not into that sort of thing, and never have been. We have been getting into arguments lately about it, because he says he wants to try other things, and wants more versatility in our sex life. I just can’t grasp the idea of changing anything.  

Sincerely,

This Hole’s Barred

Dear This Hole’s Barred,

I don’t think that there is anything wrong with your boyfriend wanting to explore. Maybe your sex life has become too routine, or maybe he is connecting to a side of himself that he hadn’t come in touch with before. Whatever the reason, if you love him, you should give it a try. Get you some toys. Start small and work your way up.  Maybe you can compromise and flip every now and then. But I wouldn’t all together refuse. Long story short: What you won’t do, somebody else will. If you want to grasp something, grasp that pillow, bite into it, and let him try it out. Ride that horse, even if it is just a pony. After you’re done, you’ll both know whether versatility works for you or not.



source https://hotspotsmagazine.com/2018/12/04/best-friend-vs-potential-boyfriend/

No comments:

Post a Comment